tafil 2 mg pfizer tafil pfizer
tafil 2 mg pfizer tafil pfizer Benzodiazepine of intermediate duration (24 h) that, like other members of the group, produces different degrees of central nervous system depression, depending on the dose.
Alprazolam is a white crystalline powder, which is soluble in methanol or ethanol but which has no appreciable solubility in water at physiological pH.
Each XANAX Tablet, for oral administration, contains 0.25, 0.5, 1 or 2 mg of alprazolam.
Application tafil 2 mg pfizer tafil pfizer
- tafil 2 mg pfizer tafil pfizer is used as a sedative for anxiety, panic disorder and anxiety, as well as for withdrawal from alcohol abuse.
- The agent can also be used as a supplement to other psychiatric treatment.
Dosage ProposalAvailable as tablets and prolonged-release tablets.
Anxiety and anxiety
- Tablets. 0.5-1.5 mg 3 times a day.
- Prolonged-release tablet. Initial dose 1 mg per day divided into 1-2 doses. Usual maintenance dose 0.5-4.5 mg per day divided into 1-2 doses.
- Tablets. Initial dose 0.5-1 mg at bedtime or 0.5 mg 3 times a day.
- Prolonged-release tablet. The starting dose. 0.5-1 mg at bedtime or 0.5 mg twice a day.
- The dose can be adjusted by 1 mg per day every 3-4 weeks. day to maintenance dose of usually 3-8 mg per day divided into 3-4 doses (tablets) or 1-2 doses (prolonged-release tablets).
Tafil Information Guide
- Commercial names : Tafil, Tafil AP.
- Generic name : Alprazolam.
- It serves for : Anxiety / Stress / Insomnia / Depression.
In the US, Alprazolam (alprazolam systemic) is a member of the drug class benzodiazepinesand is used to treat Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Dysautonomia, Panic Disorder and Tinnitus.
What is tafil 2 mg pfizer tafil pfizer and what is it for?
- Tafil is a hypnotic or tranquilizing medication, which has various applications in conditions related to anxiety and depression. Its main applications are:
- Simple anxiety
- Generalized anxiety disorder, constant anxiety condition that causes difficulty concentrating, restlessness and other symptoms that make daily life difficult.
- Panic disorders
- Depression, except in that caused by bipolar disorders, psychotic depression or that caused by internal problems.
- Depression with anxiety.
- Neurosis due to anxiety, continuous feeling of anxiety, fear and despair, usually accompanied by body tension.
- In the chronic phase due to alcohol withdrawal, known as delirium tremens or autonomic hyperactivity, phase in which hallucinations are suffered.
The use of this medicine must be done under strict medical prescription and in the doses and frequency recommended.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Dosage should be individualized for maximum beneficial effect. While the usual daily dosages given below will meet the needs of most patients, there will be some who require doses greater than 4 mg/day. In such cases, dosage should be increased cautiously to avoid adverse effects.
Anxiety Disorders and Transient Symptoms of Anxiety
Treatment for patients with anxiety should be initiated with a dose of 0.25 to 0.5 mg given three times daily. The dose may be increased to achieve a maximum therapeutic effect, at intervals of 3 to 4 days, to a maximum daily dose of 4 mg, given in divided doses. The lowest possible effective dose should be employed and the need for continued treatment reassessed frequently. The risk of dependence may increase with dose and duration of treatment.
In all patients, dosage should be reduced gradually when discontinuing therapy or when decreasing the daily dosage. Although there are no systematically collected data to support a specific discontinuation schedule, it is suggested that the daily dosage be decreased by no more than 0.5 mg every 3 days. Some patients may require an even slower dosage reduction.
The successful treatment of many panic disorder patients has required the use of XANAX at doses greater than 4 mg daily. In controlled trials conducted to establish the efficacy of XANAX in panic disorder, doses in the range of 1 to 10 mg daily were used. The mean dosage employed was approximately 5 to 6 mg daily. Among the approximately 1700 patients participating in the panic disorder development program, about 300 received XANAX in dosages of greater than 7 mg/day, including approximately 100 patients who received maximum dosages of greater than 9 mg/day. Occasional patients required as much as 10 mg a day to achieve a successful response.