Evekeo 10 mg EVK 10 amphetamine
Evekeo 10 mg EVK 10 amphetamine is indicated for the treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in pediatric patients 6 to 17 years
Brand: Evekeo 10 mg
Generic Name: amphetamine
Dosing Information Evekeo 10 mg EVK 10 amphetamine
Administer EVEKEO ODT orally in the morning with or without food or liquid.
The recommended starting dose of EVEKEO ODT for patients 6 to 17 years of age is 5 mg once or twice daily. If necessary, administer an additional dose after 4 to 6 hours. Titrate the dosage in increments of 5 mg at weekly intervals until optimal response is obtained. Only in rare cases will it be necessary to exceed a total of 40 mg daily.
Where possible, drug administration should be interrupted occasionally to determine if there is a recurrence of behavioral symptoms sufficient to require continued therapy.
Amphetamine should be administered at the lowest effective dosage and dosage should be individually adjusted.
Administration Instructions Evekeo 10 mg EVK 10 amphetamine
Instruct the patient or caregiver on the following administration instructions:
- Do not remove the tablet from the blister pack until just prior to dosing. Do not store the tablet for future use.
- Use dry hands to open the blister.
- Remove the tablet by pushing it through the back of the foil-lined blister pack.
- As soon as the blister is opened, remove the tablet and place the tablet on the patient’s tongue.
- Place the whole tablet on the tongue and allow it to disintegrate without chewing or crushing.
- The tablet will disintegrate in saliva so that it can be swallowed. No liquid is needed to take the tablet. The tablet can be actively moved around between the tongue and the roof of the mouth until it disintegrates.
DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
EVEKEO ODT (amphetamine sulfate) orally disintegrating tablets are supplied as follows:
– 5 mg: white to off-white, round, flat-faced radius-edged tablet with “5” on one side and “EVI” on the other,
– 10 mg: white to off-white, round, flat-faced radius-edged tablet with “10” on one side and “EVI” on the other.
– 15 mg: white to off-white, round, flat-faced radius-edged tablet with “15” on one side and “EVI” on the other.
– 20 mg: white to off-white, round, flat-faced radius-edged tablet with “20” on one side and “EVI” on the other.
EVK 10 (Evekeo 10 mg)
Generic Name: amphetamine Pill with imprint EVK 10 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Evekeo 10 mg. It is supplied by Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC. Evekeo is used in the treatment of adhd; obesity; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Evekeo 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Important Information Evekeo 10 mg EVK 10 amphetamine
Evekeo may be habit-forming, and Evekeo is a drug of abuse. Tell your doctor if you have had problems with drug or alcohol abuse.
Stimulants have caused stroke, heart attack, and sudden death in people with high blood pressure, heart disease, or a heart defect.
You may have blood circulation problems that can cause numbness, pain, or discoloration in your fingers or toes.
Call your doctor right away if you have: signs of heart problems–chest pain, feeling light-headed or short of breath; signs of psychosis–paranoia, aggression, new behavior problems, seeing or hearing things that are not real; signs of circulation problems–unexplained wounds on your fingers or toes.
Evekeo 10 mg EVK 10 amphetamine